Another year is almost over and all of us at MLMG Financial would like to wish a very Happy Christmas to all our clients, suppliers, friends and families. We close for the Christmas holidays on Friday and re-open on Tuesday 3rd January at 8.30am.
Making 2017 a better year for your family
It’s been a challenging year for family finance, with rising costs in health and car insurance, but little improvement in interest rates on family savings. Christmas is a time for relaxing and celebrating but when the New Year begins, it’s a good time to review major family finance issues. Here are a few things you could consider to make next year a healthier year for your household:
- Check your policies: Are you getting value for money on your home, car and health insurance policies? Shopping around can save you money.
- Protecting what you have: Do you have enough life insurance cover? Are you paying more than you should be for life cover? Consider a change which might give you better value. It may also be a good time to look at Critical Illness or Income Protection cover.
- Savings: Are you savings languishing in the bank on low interest rates? Perhaps now is the time to make your savings work better for you by considering investment options.
- Looking to the future, Pensions have been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons in 2016. Make 2017 the year that you sit down and look closely at your own Pension provision to make sure it fits your future retirement needs.
- And finally, it may not seem to be a priority, but Inheritance taxes in Ireland are amongst the highest in the world so don’t forget to plan ahead now to minimise the potential cost to your loved ones.
For further information or for a free consultation with an independent financial adviser, call us on +353 (0)74 9321420
or email firstname.lastname@example.org